'From scientist to entrepreneur: How to commercialize your science'We are proud to present our next Y@H event "From Scientist to Entrepeneur: How to Commercialize your Research", which will be held on May 10 at the Inntel Hotel City Centre Utrecht!
Several keynote speakers will share their thoughts on the challenges of entrepeneurship, drug development, valorisation trajectories, and more. This is your chance to ask successful startups all your burning questions, practice during interactive workshops, and interact with like-minded young talents.
Do not forget to register (for free!) at https://www.heart-institute.nl/register/ For more information on the Sell your Science Contest, please visit the Funding Opportunities page.
Program:Morning sessions (9.30 - 13.00):
- 9.30 - 10.00: Registration with coffee and tea
- 10.00 - 10.05: Welcome
- 10.05 - 10.30: Technology Transfer Office (EMC) - Overview of aspects of valorisation trajectory
- 10.30 - 11.00: Prof. John Kastelein (AMC) - Drug development from the perspective of a researcher
- 11.00 - 11.30: Venture capitalist (Bio Generation Ventures) - Drug development from the perspective of an investor
- 11.45 - 12.15: Q&A with 2 successful startups
- 12.15 - 13.00: Contest "Sell your science"
- 14.00 - 15.00: Dutch CardioVascular Alliance + Health Holland + TBD - How they can help you face the challenges of entrepeneurship
- 15.00 - 16.45: Interactive carrousel: 3 groups, each group follows 3 interactive workshops related to commercializing your research
- 16.45: Award ceremony "Sell your science" contest
- 17.00: Drinks
Hope to see you in May!