- Dutch CardioVascular Alliance Young Talent Grants for several CVON projects: e.g. CVON ARENA-PRIME and CVON DOSIS have grant calls open (deadline May 1, 2019). Contact Netherlands Heart Institute for more details.
- Nederlandse Hartstichting Innovatiesubsidies: https://www.hartstichting.nl/wetenschappers/innovatiesubsidies
- Nederlandse Hartstichting Dekker beurzen: https://www.hartstichting.nl/wetenschappers/dekkerbeurzen
- NWO Talent Scheme: https://www.nwo.nl/en/research-and-results/programmes/Talent+Scheme
- NWO Rubicon Grant: https://www.nwo.nl/en/funding/our-funding-instruments/nwo/rubicon/index.html
The Netherlands Heart Institute offers research fellowships for talented researchers to allow them to work abroad for up to one year. See: https://www.heart-institute.nl/index.php?pagina=Fellowships There are also several other institutions that have grant calls for junior scientists in the cardiovascular field in the Netherlands: