Our mission is to guide young talents to secure the future of cardiovascular excellence in the Netherlands
Check out our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/youngatheartcommunity
We now also have Twitter! Follow us @YoungAtHeartNHI
ObjectiveYoung@Heart is a group of talented young scientists from the clinical and preclinical arena. They join forces in order to think of strategies to train and nurture the next generation of cardiovascular research talent in the Netherlands. Our overall mission is to secure the future of excellent cardiovascular research in the Netherlands. Selection of the members for Young@Heart and scientific advisory board was based on past performance and stage of career. We strongly support the Dutch CardioVascular Alliance, https://dcvalliance.nl/
- Provide career perspectives in science, business and NGOs for talented (pre)clinical scientists;
- Provide a professional network for career and personal development;
- Gain access to financial and scientific networks within the Netherlands, European Commission and European Research Council.
- Organizing network events where interaction between young scientists and established professionals in science, business and NGOs is the central theme;
- Gain access to financial and scientific networks within the Netherlands, European Commission and European Research Council;
- Match young scientists with committed mentors outside the direct line of authority/institute of the mentee for further intensified interaction and guidance;
- Issue calls for competitive research grants and fellowships for talented young scientists.